Education and the Use of Technology
Name: Contemporary Issues in Technology and Teacher Education (CITE)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, Publications Coordinator
Description: The CITE Journal is an online, peer-reviewed journal, established and jointly sponsored by five professional associations (AMTE, ASTE, NCSS-CUFA, CEE, and SITE). This is the only joint venture of this kind in the field of teacher education. The journal’s online medium also allows authors to demonstrate the technologies about which they are writing, including video and audio segments, animation, virtual reality, Web links, and simulations. The CITE Journal was established with support from a U.S. Department of Education Catalyst grant.
- Topics: Each professional association has sole responsibility for editorial review of articles in its discipline
- Educational Technology: General (SITE)
- Technology and Science Education (ASTE)
- Technology and Mathematics Education (AMTE)
- Technology and Social Studies Education (NCSS-CUFA)
- Technology and English Education (CEE).
Handling of manuscript: All manuscripts are acknowledged upon receipt. Review is carried out as promptly as possible. The manuscript will be reviewed by at least two members of the Editorial Review Board, which takes approximately five months